EGT Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of endurancegt's NCAA '11 4* Dynasty on the PS3

+2
X
endurancegt
6 posters

Current Sliders

endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Current Sliders Empty Current Sliders

Post  endurancegt Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm gonna wait to hear some others thoughts on this now that this is a new dyn. I will be adjusting sliders week by week until we get them to a satisfactory spot based on user input.

Currently the difficulty is set on AA for both recruiting and gameplay. The minimum speed threshold is set on 40.

USER
    QB Acc - 45
    Pass Blocking - 50
    WR Catching - 50
    RB Ability - 45
    Run Blocking - 50
    Pass Coverage - 50
    Pass Rush - 55
    INTs - 45
    Rush Defense - 50
    Tackling - 50
    FG Power - 45
    FG Acc - 50
    Punt Power - 45
    Punt Acc - 50
    Kickoff Power - 45

COMP
    QB Acc - 45
    Pass Blocking - 55
    WR Catching - 50
    RB Ability - 60
    Run Blocking - 55
    Pass Coverage - 55
    Pass Rush - 50
    INTs - 45
    Rush Defense - 55
    Tackling - 50
    FG Power - 45
    FG Acc - 50
    Punt Power - 45
    Punt Acc - 90
    Kickoff Power - 45
    X
    X

Current Sliders Empty Re: Current Sliders

Post  X Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Maybe notch the user tackling up 5 or 10 points. I just played Arizona and I couldn't tackle the HB on first contact for the life of me. 90 yards after first contact and over 150 yards given up.
    endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:51 pm

For those that are active on the forums, we'll discuss slider adjustments such as the one X mentioned in the postseason. Feel free to post suggestions though so we can have a list compiled if necessary.
    GJWhite66
    GJWhite66

Post  GJWhite66 Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:26 pm

I'd agree with raising user tackling, you get a lot of easily broken tackles right at the point of contact.
    endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Before the season starts, does anyone have any additional input on possible adjustments to the sliders? Anything need to be upped, lowered, etc?
    George_the_Kat
    George_the_Kat

Post  George_the_Kat Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Nothing I can think of
    X
    X

Post  X Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 am

I think everything is good for the start of season two. I'm kind of wondering how my Iowa squad will fair with a lot of talented player gone. Winning the title sure didn't change much in the recruiting though.
    endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 pm

We'll see how things go again this season and if we need to make some adjustments we will.
    SoonersPhan
    SoonersPhan

Post  SoonersPhan Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm

endurancegt wrote:We'll see how things go again this season and if we need to make some adjustments we will.

i say we keep it the same
    california2003
    california2003

Post  california2003 Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

I know this sounds stupid coming off a 7INT (4 for me) game, but can we up USER INT or lower CPU INT?

The CPU touched the ball four times, not counting a few DL knock downs, and caught all of them. None of them were bad passes into coverage, instead of batting the ball down if they could touch it they snagged it. This includes a DE who is better in pass coverage than my DB's for some reason, he jumped 5 feet in the air and grabbed the ball with one hand.

I think my guys had their hands on the ball at least 8 times. I'd like less of the ball hitting my guys right in the hands only to have the ball drop to the ground like a rock.

Everything else is fine, although that COMP HB Ability at 60 has my eyebrow raised.
    endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm against upping user INT because I know it will get ridiculous. There's tons of dropped INTs in real life, even hitting CBs right in the hands. Now, I didn't look at the stats from last season, but I'm pretty sure everyone had an appropriate amount of INTs for the season.

I'm also against lowering comp INT because I believe I threw maybe 6-7 INTs the entire last season. I don't know if you just got unlucky with some AI or what, but I haven't had any major issues with comp INTs.

( I'll prolly eat my words now Laughing )
    GJWhite66
    GJWhite66

Post  GJWhite66 Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:00 am

I don't mind the INT drops too much in the long run. Normally, if you have time to quickly switch and go for the user pick, you'll make the grab. The CPU controlled players will drop them often, though. I generally play for knockdowns instead of picks anyway, so maybe that's why I don't find it as bad.
    endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm

GJWhite66 wrote:I don't mind the INT drops too much in the long run. Normally, if you have time to quickly switch and go for the user pick, you'll make the grab. The CPU controlled players will drop them often, though. I generally play for knockdowns instead of picks anyway, so maybe that's why I don't find it as bad.

I can't tell you how many times I've switched to make a user pick and f'd it up for the comp to get a long gain on a pass haha
    california2003
    california2003

Post  california2003 Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 am

endurancegt wrote:
    GJWhite66 wrote:I don't mind the INT drops too much in the long run. Normally, if you have time to quickly switch and go for the user pick, you'll make the grab. The CPU controlled players will drop them often, though. I generally play for knockdowns instead of picks anyway, so maybe that's why I don't find it as bad.

I can't tell you how many times I've switched to make a user pick and f'd it up for the comp to get a long gain on a pass haha

That is exactly why I don't do it, this game uses every single opportunity to screw you. It just drives me insane when I walk into a "Fuck You, You Will Get Picked 5 Times" game and the defense turns into Spiderman.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 am