EGT Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of endurancegt's NCAA '11 4* Dynasty on the PS3

3 posters

Offseason?

auflea

Offseason? Empty Offseason?

Post  auflea Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 pm

How do you guys normally do the offseason? Each thing 24 hours? Or do you sometimes try to get everyone on one night at the same time and knock it all out and once?

And just to make another rant... how does Vanderbilt make it to the SEC Championship game... might cost me a chance at the National Championship if Texas A&M beats Missouri.... so go Mizzou.
    endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Offseason? Empty Re: Offseason?

Post  endurancegt Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:51 pm

This is the second season I've been undefeated and not been in the title game Sad

We normally move through offseason as quick as possible.
    X
    X

Post  X Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Yeah I would have tanked if I knew what kind of joke user auflea was endurancegt and let you play this cheese ball in the NC. Kid runs the same pitch plays and motions the offense on ever play. 4th downs yeah those are not punting downs. Those are lets go for it no matter how far it is downs. What a complete joke.

I really enjoyed this OD. But if we are going to allow trash like this guy in the OD i'm done. You are a great commish endurancegt but i'm out if this guy is in the OD.

Offseason? Img4806s

endurancegt
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Well, it looks as if he's on the 38 or so. I looked at his kicker's stats online - and he only has 80 kick power, so a FG is out of the question there. This leaves 2 options, punt inside the 10 if you can or go for it - comes down to how he wants to play I guess. It'd be one thing if it were 4th and 6 from farther away, but I can understand his thought process there.

In terms of motioning and whatnot, as long as it isn't taking advantage of the defensive AI by snapping at certain points etc, I don't have a problem with it. All a matter of responding to what he does.

I appreciate the kind words X, and I don't want to see you go either. Hopefully you'll stay if we move on past this, but I don't think I can 100% justify kicking him based on what I've seen. I hope you can understand that as well. I'll let you know of other dynasties I have in the future if you decide to leave Sad
    auflea

Post  auflea Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 pm

motioning? i very rarely motion... i do audible to different plays which moves my receivers around. I am sorry you feel like i cheese. I have played others in this dynasty and not sure of their exact opinions but if they felt like i cheesed they can speak up also. I was not trying to be a punk by going for 4th and 6 from your 38, I have a weak kicker and decided to not take a chance to punt it into the endzone. I do not however appreciate being berated by you and calling me names online instead of talking it out. Once again endurance as i told you online... this is your call, your od.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am