Home of endurancegt's NCAA '11 4* Dynasty on the PS3

Read Here !

endurancegt
    Admin

Read Here !

Post  endurancegt on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:27 pm

If your game freezes for any reason or if something happens during your game, I would truly appreciate any proof of such an occurrence. I understand things will happen from time to time, I just don't want people restarting because they lost, had a star player injured, or etc.
    X

Re: Read Here !

Post  X on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Did you recently make changes to the dynasty? I was in a game and I left the game after it was done. I'm sitting at a transfer file fail but my PSN is working fine. When I click retry under it is a status change and it says has made changes to the Dynasty that require you to start?!?! Shocked
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Nope, haven't touched it. The servers might be down, I can't even get online on the website.
    SoonersPhan

Post  SoonersPhan on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm

endurancegt wrote:If your game freezes for any reason or if something happens during your game, I would truly appreciate any proof of such an occurrence. I understand things will happen from time to time, I just don't want people restarting because they lost, had a star player injured, or etc.

i had this same message after i finished my game and tried to upload it ... im hoping i dont have to play that game again.
    X

Post  X on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 pm

I took video and pictures of it so you can see what's going on because it's looking like a restart is going to have to happen.
    X

Post  X on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 pm

SoonersPhan

Post  SoonersPhan on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:08 pm

X wrote:I took video and pictures of it so you can see what's going on because it's looking like a restart is going to have to happen.

yep ... same thing on mine .. it still is doing it ... and i still cant sign in on easport dyn website ... bout to give up for tonight
    X

Post  X on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Yeah I guess it's a dynasty wire problem so we might be able to upload later on once it's fixed? Or our file my totally be shot not sure. I'll leave mine up and watch some TV or something I guess.
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:05 pm

It's been down for hours and is still down. Good ole EA servers Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:56 pm