Home of endurancegt's NCAA '11 4* Dynasty on the PS3

Shaking my Head

GJWhite66

Shaking my Head

Post  GJWhite66 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Two User games, Two losses, by a total of 2 points. First on an Iced kicker, on a dead center 25 yard kick at home with no wind (really, NCAA?). The next on a botched option play where the QB decided not to pitch the ball to a wide open HB. This has actually happened to me in another OD as well, but the kicker was that on the first occasion, the ball decided to get pitched as my QB is walking into the End Zone. Ah well, things can only get better, never have high hopes for the first season anyway.
    california2003

Re: Shaking my Head

Post  california2003 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 am

Welcome to the world of garbage AI. The number of problems with the game this year is shocking, as usual the gameplay is a steaming pile of crap.
    GJWhite66

Post  GJWhite66 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Boy do I love the late game AI. This time, the CPU decides to kick a damn FG for me. As I'm in the middle of adjusting the angle for the lovely Ice the Kicker joy. I didn't touch a thing, was just making completely sure I was in position, and boom, with about 15 seconds to go on the clock, the CPU decides to snap and kick. Really? Really

Good game GT, but you have no right winning this one. This isn't even bad AI, this is bad game design

Seanspence31

Post  Seanspence31 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm

It was a good game, but to I had no right winning is a pisspoor answer.

I don't know what happened on your side. Maybe you accidentally hit the stick the wrong way or maybe late game situations the CPU auto kicks it if you don't sighing a certain time. I don't know. But you had chances to win the game throughout. You could have gotten a first down on your previous drive, or stopped me from tieing it on my last drive. Or you could have stopped me in OT or not gotten stopped on 4th and inches in OT. There were plenty of chances for you to win that game and it didn't happen.

It was a toss up game that could have gone either way. But to say I didn't deserve it is kind of a joke
    GJWhite66

Post  GJWhite66 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 pm

You played very well, but like I texted you right when it happened, I hadn't touched the control. I have no problem playing tough games that come down to the end, and you did win in OT, won't deny you that. But the fact that I've now had two user games come up to an AI glitch cost me losses is a bit BS. Apparently this new Ice the Kicker function is worse than any Play the Run or Pump Fake glitch I've ever seen. It's one thing to lose straight out. But to have the game do dumb shit like that, I can't walk away without a bad taste in my mouth.
    endurancegt
    Admin

Post  endurancegt on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Happens to everyone, just enjoy the good games! sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 9:28 pm